Citrus Country Club
Membership at The Citrus includes play at three championship courses!
First is The Citrus, a private 18 hole Pete Dye course. Next, is the La Quinta Resort & Spa’s Dunes and Mountain courses. The Dunes course is Pete Dye’s first desert course and is a links style course. The Mountain course is also by Pete Dye and is rated four stars by Golf Digest.
The La Quinta Resort Mountain Course is famous for its unique design and visually stunning setting. This golfer’s paradise is literally carved into the Santa Rosa Mountains, demanding accurate, strategic play while providing the ultimate in breathtaking views.
La Quinta Resort Dunes Course provides a relaxing round of golf surrounded by dramatic landscapes. Out of the traditional Scottish mold, this links style course favors accuracy from the tee allowing access to its well-guarded greens.
FEATURES & AMENITIES:
- Pete Dye’s skillful design is ranked among Golf Magazine’s “Top 100 Courses You Can Play” in the United States.
- The Dunes Course is ranked among Golf Digest’s “Top 75 Resort Courses” in America, and was the site of the 1998 PGA TOUR Qualifying School.
- The Citrus Private Course with rolling fairways and typical Pete Dye bunkers, this course has plenty of water, citrus trees and contoured tif-dwarf greens.Members experience Dye at his finest with unlimited play on the Citrus, Mountain and Dunes Golf Courses where there is a Golf Member cap of 700. The Citrus boasts one of the largest practice facilities in the desert and #18 is regarded as one of the area’s finest finishing holes. With six sets of tees, the Citrus Course accommodates golfers of all levels.
- The Citrus course is private; members and guests only.
ARCHITECT: Pete Dye
HOLES: 54 Holes
- Refundable Golf: $100,000.
- Non- Ref. Golf: $ 30,000.
- Monthly Dues $964. (Inc. trail fee)
- Non- Ref. Sport: $10,000.
- Sports Dues: $358.
- Non- Ref. Social: $ 5,000.
- Social Dues $300.
- Max Golf Memberships 615
Note: One can pay the Desert Golf dues ($1400/mo) which includes The Club at PGA WEST (6 courses). That means you can play at 9 courses!!
Heritage & Citrus Golf members enjoy unlimited golf on the Private Citrus, Mountain and Dunes courses.
Error 130: Account not activated, please contact the site administrator.